Disclosure: The authors declared no conflict of interest.
Androgenic sex steroids contribute to metabolic risk beyond intra-abdominal fat in overweight/obese black and white women
Article first published online: 13 MAY 2013
Copyright © 2012 The Obesity Society
Volume 21, Issue 8, pages 1618–1624, August 2013
How to Cite
Perry, A., Wang, X., Goldberg, R., Ross, R. and Jackson, L. (2013), Androgenic sex steroids contribute to metabolic risk beyond intra-abdominal fat in overweight/obese black and white women. Obesity, 21: 1618–1624. doi: 10.1002/oby.20204
- Issue published online: 22 AUG 2013
- Article first published online: 13 MAY 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 29 NOV 2012 04:24PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 20 JAN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!