Funding agencies: This research was supported by the R01 HL-077674, K23 RR-23090, and UL1 RR-025758.
Metabolic and endocrine correlates of cognitive function in healthy young women
Article first published online: 13 MAY 2013
Copyright © 2012 The Obesity Society
Volume 21, Issue 7, pages 1343–1349, July 2013
How to Cite
Bove, R.M., Brick, D.J., Healy, B.C., Mancuso, S.M., Gerweck, A.V., Bredella, M.A., Sherman, J.C. and Miller, K.K. (2013), Metabolic and endocrine correlates of cognitive function in healthy young women. Obesity, 21: 1343–1349. doi: 10.1002/oby.20212
Disclosure: The authors declared no conflict of interest.
- Issue published online: 12 AUG 2013
- Article first published online: 13 MAY 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 29 NOV 2012 04:08PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 9 DEC 2011
This article has been cited by:
- 1Obesity-associated biomarkers and executive function in children, Pediatric Research, 2015, 77, 1-2, 143, , ,