Disclosure: The authors declared no conflict of interest.
Body fat responses to a 1-year combined exercise training program in male coronary artery disease patients†
Article first published online: 25 MAY 2013
Copyright © 2012 The Obesity Society
Volume 21, Issue 4, pages 723–730, April 2013
How to Cite
Pimenta, N. M., Santa-Clara, H., Sardinha, L. B. and Fernhall, B. (2013), Body fat responses to a 1-year combined exercise training program in male coronary artery disease patients. Obesity, 21: 723–730. doi: 10.1002/oby.20273
See the online ICMJE Conflict of Interest Forms for this article.
- Issue published online: 25 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 25 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Received: 12 MAY 2011
This article has been cited by:
- 1Body composition and body fat distribution are related to cardiac autonomic control in non-alcoholic fatty liver disease patients, European Journal of Clinical Nutrition, 2014, 68, 2, 241, , , , , , , , , ,
- 2Sedentary behaviour and adiposity in elite athletes, Journal of Sports Sciences, 2014, 32, 19, 1760, , , , ,