Disclosure: The authors declare no conflict of interest.
Article first published online: 25 MAY 2013
Copyright © 2012 The Obesity Society
Volume 21, Issue 4, pages 731–736, April 2013
How to Cite
Miyata, Y., Fukuhara, A., Otsuki, M. and Shimomura, I. (2013), Expression of activating transcription factor 2 in inflammatory macrophages in obese adipose tissue. Obesity, 21: 731–736. doi: 10.1002/oby.20274
See the online ICMJE Conflict of Interest Forms for this article.
- Issue published online: 25 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 25 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Received: 9 APR 2011
This article has been cited by:
- 2Adipose tissue macrophages induce PPARγ-high FOXP3+ regulatory T cells, Scientific Reports, 2015, 5, 16801, , , , , , , , ,
- 3The Regulatory Role of Activating Transcription Factor 2 in Inflammation, Mediators of Inflammation, 2014, 2014, 1, , , , , , , , , , , , , ,
- 4Noninvasive pulsed focused ultrasound allows spatiotemporal control of targeted homing for multiple stem cell types in murine skeletal muscle and the magnitude of cell homing can be increased through repeated applications, STEM CELLS, 2013, 31, 11, , , , ,