Disclosure: The authors declared no conflict of interest.
Adolescent exergame play for weight loss and psychosocial improvement: A controlled physical activity intervention†
Article first published online: 17 APR 2013
Copyright © 2012 The Obesity Society
Volume 21, Issue 3, pages 598–601, March 2013
How to Cite
Staiano, A. E., Abraham, A. A. and Calvert, S. L. (2013), Adolescent exergame play for weight loss and psychosocial improvement: A controlled physical activity intervention. Obesity, 21: 598–601. doi: 10.1002/oby.20282
See the online ICMJE Conflict of Interest Forms for this article.
- Issue published online: 17 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 17 APR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Received: 3 AUG 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!