Funding agencies: This work was supported by NIA N01AG31012 and NIA HHSN2532008002C.
Longitudinal dynamics of body weight change in the development of type 2 diabetes
Version of Record online: 25 MAY 2013
Copyright © 2013 The Obesity Society
Volume 21, Issue 8, pages 1643–1649, August 2013
How to Cite
Hansen, B. C., Newcomb, J. D., Chen, R. and Linden, E. H. (2013), Longitudinal dynamics of body weight change in the development of type 2 diabetes. Obesity, 21: 1643–1649. doi: 10.1002/oby.20292
Disclosure The authors declared no conflict of interest.
- Issue online: 22 AUG 2013
- Version of Record online: 25 MAY 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 2 JAN 2013 07:14PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 22 JUL 2011
- 14Institute of Laboratory Animal Resources (U.S.). Committee on Care and Use of Laboratory Animals. Guide for the Care and Use of Laboratory Animals, NIH Publication. Bethesda, MD: U.S. Dept. of Health and Human Services, Public Health Service; 2011.
- 17Accuracy of body composition measurements by dual energy x-ray absorptiometry in underweight patients with chronic intestinal disease and in lean subjects. Dyn Med 2005;4:1., , .
- 24Clinical guidelines on the identification, evaluation, and treatment of overweight and obesity in adults. NHLBI Obesity Education Initiative Expert Panel on the Identification, evaluation and treatment of obesity in adults. (US), Title as stated in text; the evidence report. Bethesda (Maryland); National Heart Lung and Blood Institute; 1998.
- 25American Diabetes Association. Diagnosis and classification of diabetes mellitus. Diabetes Care 2013;36(Suppl 1):S11-S66.