Disclosure: The authors declared no competing financial interests.
Increased protein intake and meal frequency reduces abdominal fat during energy balance and energy deficit
Article first published online: 23 MAY 2013
Copyright © 2013 The Obesity Society
Volume 21, Issue 7, pages 1357–1366, July 2013
How to Cite
Arciero, P. J., Ormsbee, M. J., Gentile, C. L., Nindl, B. C., Brestoff, J. R. and Ruby, M. (2013), Increased protein intake and meal frequency reduces abdominal fat during energy balance and energy deficit. Obesity, 21: 1357–1366. doi: 10.1002/oby.20296
Funding agencies: This study was supported by a grant from Abbott Laboratories, EAS division (to P.J. Arciero)
- Issue published online: 12 AUG 2013
- Article first published online: 23 MAY 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 2 JAN 2013 07:14PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 15 AUG 2012
- Abbott Laboratories, EAS division (to P.J. Arciero)
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.