Conflicts of interest: David Goff has served as a member of the data safety and monitoring board for Takeda and in the operations committee for Merck. Other authors have no conflicts to disclose.
The relationship between measures of obesity and incident heart failure: The multi-ethnic study of atherosclerosis
Article first published online: 23 MAY 2013
Copyright © 2013 The Obesity Society
Volume 21, Issue 9, pages 1915–1922, September 2013
How to Cite
Ebong, I. A., Goff, D. C., Rodriguez, C. J., Chen, H., Bluemke, D. A., Szklo, M. and Bertoni, A. G. (2013), The relationship between measures of obesity and incident heart failure: The multi-ethnic study of atherosclerosis. Obesity, 21: 1915–1922. doi: 10.1002/oby.20298
- Issue published online: 23 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 23 MAY 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 2 JAN 2013 07:16PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 24 NOV 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!