Disclosure: The authors declared no conflict of interest.
Early changes of abdominal adiposity detected with weekly dual bioelectrical impedance analysis during calorie restriction
Article first published online: 23 MAY 2013
Copyright © 2013 The Obesity Society
Volume 21, Issue 9, pages E350–E353, September 2013
How to Cite
Ida, M., Hirata, M., Odori, S., Mori, E., Kondo, E., Fujikura, J., Kusakabe, T., Ebihara, K., Hosoda, K. and Nakao, K. (2013), Early changes of abdominal adiposity detected with weekly dual bioelectrical impedance analysis during calorie restriction. Obesity, 21: E350–E353. doi: 10.1002/oby.20300
Funding agencies: This work was supported in part by research grants from the Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology of Japan including Grant in Aid for Scientific Research on Innovative Areas (Research in a proposed research area) “Molecular Basis and Disorders of Control of Appetite and Fat Accumulation”, the Ministry of Health, Labour and Welfare of Japan, the Takeda Medical Research Foundation, the Smoking Research Foundation, Suzuken Memorial Foundation, Japan Foundation of Applied Enzymology, Novo Nordisk Insulin Research Award, Lilly Education and Research Grant Office.
- Issue published online: 23 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 23 MAY 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 2 JAN 2013 07:15PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 20 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 8 MAY 2012
- Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology of Japan
- Ministry of Health, Labour and Welfare of Japan, the Takeda Medical Research
- Smoking Research Foundation
- Suzuken Memorial Foundation
- Japan Foundation of Applied Enzymology
- Novo Nordisk Insulin Research
- 11A simple measurement method of visceral fat accumulation by bioelectrical impedance analysis, In: IFMBE Proceedings, Vol. 17/14: 13th International Conference on Electrical Bioimpedance and the 8th Conference on Electrical Impedance Tomography; Scharfetter H, et al., eds., Springer-Verlag; 2007, pp 687-690.Available at: http://link.springer.com/chapter/10.1007%2F978-3-540-73841-1_177?LI=true., , , , , .
- 12A study of bioelectrical impedance analysis methods for practical visceral fat estimation. In: IEEE International Conference on Granular Computing (GCR 2007), Lin TY, et al., eds., IEEE Computer Society Press; 2007, pp 622–627. Available at: http://ieeexplore.ieee.org/xpl/login.jsp?tp=&arnumber=4403174&url=http%3A%2F%2Fieeexplore.ieee.org%2Fxpls%2Fabs_all.jsp%3Farnumber%3D4403174., , , et al.
- 13A new simple measurement system of visceral fat accumulation by bioelectrical impedance analysis. In IFMBE Proceedings Vol. 25/7: World Congress on Medical Physics and Biomedical Engineering, Döossel O, et al., eds., Springer-Verlag; 2009, pp 338–341., , , et al.