Disclosure: The authors declare no conflict of interest.
Article first published online: 25 MAY 2013
Copyright © 2013 The Obesity Society
Volume 21, Issue 4, pages 856–860, April 2013
How to Cite
Hattori, A. and Sturm, R. (2013), The obesity epidemic and changes in self-report biases in BMI. Obesity, 21: 856–860. doi: 10.1002/oby.20313
Funding agencies: This project was supported by grant number T32 HS000046 from the Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality (AH), grant R01HD057193 from NICHD (RS), and grant 1R03CA173040-01 from the National Cancer Institute (RS).
- Issue published online: 25 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 25 MAY 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 14 FEB 2013 07:14AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 1 MAR 2012
- The Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality (AH). Grant Number: T32 HS000046
- NICHD (RS). Grant Number: R01HD057193
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
|OBY_20313_sm_SuppTab1.doc||55K||Supporting Information Table 1. Sensitivity and specificity of obesity (BMI≥30) by survey year and socio-demographic characteristics|
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.