Disclosure: The authors declared no conflict of interest.
Genome-wide association study of genetic factors related to confectionery intake: Potential roles of the ADIPOQ gene
Version of Record online: 29 MAY 2013
Copyright © 2013 The Obesity Society
Volume 21, Issue 11, pages 2413–2419, November 2013
How to Cite
Wakai, K., Matsuo, K., Matsuda, F., Yamada, R., Takahashi, M., Kawaguchi, T., Yatabe, Y., Ito, H., Hosono, S., Tajima, K., Naito, M., Morita, E., Yin, G., Sakamoto, T., Takashima, N., Suzuki, S., Nakahata, N., Mikami, H., Ohnaka, K., Watanabe, Y., Arisawa, K., Kubo, M., Hamajima, N., Tanaka, H. and the J-MICC Study Group (2013), Genome-wide association study of genetic factors related to confectionery intake: Potential roles of the ADIPOQ gene. Obesity, 21: 2413–2419. doi: 10.1002/oby.20316
- Issue online: 1 NOV 2013
- Version of Record online: 29 MAY 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 14 FEB 2013 07:15AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 20 APR 2012
- 12A model of practical cancer prevention for out-patients visiting a hospital: the Hospital-based Epidemiologic Research Program at Aichi Cancer Center (HERPACC). Asian Pac J Cancer Prev 2000;1:35-47., , , , , .
- 13Gene-environment interactions and polymorphism studies of cancer risk in the Hospital-based Epidemiologic Research Program at Aichi Cancer Center II (HERPACC-II). Asian Pac J Cancer Prev 2001;2:99-107., , , et al.
- 15Profile of participants and genotype distributions of 108 polymorphisms in a cross-sectional study of associations of genotypes with lifestyle and clinical factors: a project in the Japan Multi-Institutional Collaborative Cohort (J-MICC) Study. J Epidemiol 2011;21:223-235., , , et al.
- 17Development of a data-based short food frequency questionnaire for assessing nutrient intake by middle-aged Japanese. Asian Pac J Cancer Prev 2004;5:40-43., , , , , .
- 19Validation study of fatty acid consumption assessed with a short food frequency questionnaire against plasma concentration in middle-aged Japanese people. Scand J Nutr 2006;50:77-82., , , et al.
- 30Leptin and adiponectin: from energy and metabolic dysbalance to inflammation and autoimmunity. Endocr Regul 2009;43:157-168..