Conflict of interests: The authors have no competing interests.
Associations of leukocyte telomere length with body anthropometric indices and weight change in chinese women
Article first published online: 29 MAY 2013
Copyright © 2013 The Obesity Society
Volume 21, Issue 12, pages 2582–2588, December 2013
How to Cite
Cui, Y., Gao, Y.-T., Cai, Q., Qu, S., Cai, H., Li, H.-L., Wu, J., Ji, B.-T., Yang, G., Chow, W.-H., Shu, X.-O. and Zheng, W. (2013), Associations of leukocyte telomere length with body anthropometric indices and weight change in chinese women. Obesity, 21: 2582–2588. doi: 10.1002/oby.20321
Disclosure: None of the authors have a conflict of interest.
Funding agencies: Funding support for this work was provided by NIH grant (R37 CA 070867).
- Issue published online: 3 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 29 MAY 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 14 FEB 2013 07:16AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 19 JUN 2012
- NIH. Grant Number: R37 CA 070867
- 4Genetic determination of telomere size in humans, a twin study of three age groups. Am J Hum Genet 1994; 55:807–18., , .
- 9World Health Organization (WHO) Fact Sheet Obesity and Overweight. Available at: http://www.who.int/mediacenter/factsheets/fs311/en/. Accessed on February 2, 2012.
- 24WHO expert consultation. Appropriate body-mass index for Asian populations and its implications for policy and intervention strategies. Lancet 2004;157–163.
- 25Harmonizing the Metabolic Syndrome : A Joint Interim Statement of the International Diabetes Federation Task Force on Epidemiology and Prevention; National Heart, Lung, and Blood Institute; American Heart Association; World Heart Federation; International Atherosclerosis Society; and International Association for the Study of Obesity. Circulation 2009;120:1640–1645., , , et al.
- 27Association of leukocyte telomere length with breast cancer risk: nested case-control findings from the Shanghai Women's Health Study. Am J Epidemiol 2012 (in press)., , , et al.