Conflict of interests: The authors have no competing interests.
Associations of leukocyte telomere length with body anthropometric indices and weight change in chinese women
Article first published online: 29 MAY 2013
Copyright © 2013 The Obesity Society
Volume 21, Issue 12, pages 2582–2588, December 2013
How to Cite
Cui, Y., Gao, Y.-T., Cai, Q., Qu, S., Cai, H., Li, H.-L., Wu, J., Ji, B.-T., Yang, G., Chow, W.-H., Shu, X.-O. and Zheng, W. (2013), Associations of leukocyte telomere length with body anthropometric indices and weight change in chinese women. Obesity, 21: 2582–2588. doi: 10.1002/oby.20321
Disclosure: None of the authors have a conflict of interest.
Funding agencies: Funding support for this work was provided by NIH grant (R37 CA 070867).
- Issue published online: 3 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 29 MAY 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 14 FEB 2013 07:16AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 19 JUN 2012
- NIH. Grant Number: R37 CA 070867
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!