Author contributions: MMJ Guichelaar: acquisition of data, analysis and interpretation of data, and drafting of the manuscript; S Gawrieh, M Oliver, M Viker, A Krishnan, KD Watt, JM Swain, and M Sarr: acquisition of data and critical revision of the manuscript; S Sanderson: acquisition of data and critical revision of the manuscript for important intellectual content; M Malinchoc: statistical analyses and critical revision of the manuscript for important intellectual content; MR Charlton: acquisition of data, analysis and interpretation of data, drafting of the manuscript, and critical revision of the manuscript for important intellectual content.
Interactions of allelic variance of PNPLA3 with nongenetic factors in predicting nonalcoholic steatohepatitis and nonhepatic complications of severe obesity
Article first published online: 29 MAY 2013
Copyright © 2013 The Obesity Society
Volume 21, Issue 9, pages 1935–1941, September 2013
How to Cite
Guichelaar, M.M.J., Gawrieh, S., Olivier, M., Viker, K., Krishnan, A., Sanderson, S., Malinchoc, M., Watt, K.D., Swain, J.M., Sarr, M. and Charlton, M.R. (2013), Interactions of allelic variance of PNPLA3 with nongenetic factors in predicting nonalcoholic steatohepatitis and nonhepatic complications of severe obesity. Obesity, 21: 1935–1941. doi: 10.1002/oby.20327
Disclosure: The authors declared no conflict of interest.
Funding agencies: This work has been supported by Public Health Service grants NIDDK RO1 DK41876, DK069757-05 (to M. R. C.), and GCRC RR00585.
- Issue published online: 23 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 29 MAY 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 18 FEB 2013 12:13AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 14 OCT 2011
- Public Health Service. Grant Numbers: NIDDK RO1 DK41876, DK069757-05 (to M. R. C.), GCRC RR00585
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!