Disclosures: Dr. Haley is funded by the American Heart Association, the American Federation for Aging Research, and the National Institute of Neurological Disorders and Stroke. Ms. Gonzales is funded by the National Institute on Aging. Mr. Tarumi reports no disclosures. Dr. Tanaka has received research support from the American Heart Association.
Dyslipidemia links obesity to early cerebral neurochemical alterations
Article first published online: 25 MAY 2013
Copyright © 2013 The Obesity Society
Volume 21, Issue 10, pages 2007–2013, October 2013
How to Cite
Haley, A. P., Gonzales, M. M., Tarumi, T. and Tanaka, H. (2013), Dyslipidemia links obesity to early cerebral neurochemical alterations. Obesity, 21: 2007–2013. doi: 10.1002/oby.20332
Funding agencies: This study was funded in part by the American Heart Association (09BGIA2060722, APH), the American Federation for Aging Research (8A0024, APH), the National Institute of Neurological Disorders and Stroke (R01NS75565, APH), and the National Institute on Aging (F31AG040890, MMG.).
- Issue published online: 5 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 25 MAY 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 20 MAR 2013 02:02AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 6 NOV 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!