Disclosure: The authors have nothing to disclose.
Abdominal fat is associated with a greater brain reward response to high-calorie food cues in hispanic women
Article first published online: 29 MAY 2013
Copyright © 2013 The Obesity Society
Volume 21, Issue 10, pages 2029–2036, October 2013
How to Cite
Luo, S., Romero, A., Adam, T. C., Hu, H. H., Monterosso, J. and Page, K. A. (2013), Abdominal fat is associated with a greater brain reward response to high-calorie food cues in hispanic women. Obesity, 21: 2029–2036. doi: 10.1002/oby.20344
Funding agencies: The study was funded by the National Center on Minority Health and Health Disparities (P60 MD002254-01).
- Issue published online: 5 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 29 MAY 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 14 FEB 2013 07:18AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 16 JUL 2012
This article has been cited by:
- 1Fasting Leptin Is a Metabolic Determinant of Food Reward in Overweight and Obese Individuals during Chronic Aerobic Exercise Training, International Journal of Endocrinology, 2014, 2014, 1, , , , , , , ,