Disclosure: The authors declared no conflict of interest.
Effect of longitudinal changes in visceral fat area on incidence of metabolic risk factors: The hitachi health study
Article first published online: 29 MAY 2013
Copyright © 2013 The Obesity Society
Volume 21, Issue 10, pages 2126–2129, October 2013
How to Cite
Matsushita, Y., Nakagawa, T., Yamamoto, S., Takahashi, Y., Yokoyama, T., Mizoue, T. and Noda, M. (2013), Effect of longitudinal changes in visceral fat area on incidence of metabolic risk factors: The hitachi health study. Obesity, 21: 2126–2129. doi: 10.1002/oby.20347
Relevant conflicts of interest/financial disclosures: Nothing to report. Full financial disclosures and author notes may be found in the online version of this article.
Funding agencies: This research was supported by a grant from the Ministry of Health, Labour and Welfare of Japan.
- Issue published online: 5 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 29 MAY 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 14 FEB 2013 07:18AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 29 MAY 2012
- 12Expert Panel on Detection, Evaluation, and Treatment of High Blood Cholesterol in Adults.Executive summary of the third report of the national cholesterol education program (NCEP) expert panel on detection, evaluation, and treatment of high blood cholesterol in adults (adult treatment panel). JAMA 2001;285:2486–2497.