Funding agencies: This study was supported by AP-HP DRCD (FAP04014) and AP-HP, hôpital Louis Mourier.
Microparticle increase in severe obesity: Not related to metabolic syndrome and unchanged after massive weight loss
Article first published online: 2 JUL 2013
Copyright © 2013 The Obesity Society
Volume 21, Issue 11, pages 2236–2243, November 2013
How to Cite
Stepanian, A., Bourguignat, L., Hennou, S., Coupaye, M., Hajage, D., Salomon, L., Alessi, M.-C., Msika, S. and de Prost, D. (2013), Microparticle increase in severe obesity: Not related to metabolic syndrome and unchanged after massive weight loss. Obesity, 21: 2236–2243. doi: 10.1002/oby.20365
Disclosure: The authors declared no conflict of interest.
- Issue published online: 1 NOV 2013
- Article first published online: 2 JUL 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 20 MAR 2013 01:59AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 26 APR 2012
- AP-HP DRCD (FAP04014) and hôpital Louis Mourier
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!