Funding agencies: This study was supported by AP-HP DRCD (FAP04014) and AP-HP, hôpital Louis Mourier.
Microparticle increase in severe obesity: Not related to metabolic syndrome and unchanged after massive weight loss
Article first published online: 2 JUL 2013
Copyright © 2013 The Obesity Society
Volume 21, Issue 11, pages 2236–2243, November 2013
How to Cite
Stepanian, A., Bourguignat, L., Hennou, S., Coupaye, M., Hajage, D., Salomon, L., Alessi, M.-C., Msika, S. and de Prost, D. (2013), Microparticle increase in severe obesity: Not related to metabolic syndrome and unchanged after massive weight loss. Obesity, 21: 2236–2243. doi: 10.1002/oby.20365
Disclosure: The authors declared no conflict of interest.
- Issue published online: 1 NOV 2013
- Article first published online: 2 JUL 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 20 MAR 2013 01:59AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 26 APR 2012
- AP-HP DRCD (FAP04014) and hôpital Louis Mourier
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!