Development and validation of the weight control strategies scale
Article first published online: 6 JUN 2013
Copyright © 2013 The Obesity Society
Volume 21, Issue 12, pages 2429–2436, December 2013
How to Cite
Pinto, A. M., Fava, J. L., Raynor, H. A., LaRose, J. G. and Wing, R. R. (2013), Development and validation of the weight control strategies scale. Obesity, 21: 2429–2436. doi: 10.1002/oby.20368
The authors have no competing interests.
Funding agencies: This project was supported in part by 5K23DK075645 (A. M. Pinto) and R01DK074721 (H. A. Raynor) from the National Institute of Diabetes and Digestive and Kidney Diseases.
Relevant conflicts of interest/financial disclosures: Nothing to report. Full financial disclosures and author notes may be found in the online version of this article.
- Issue published online: 3 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 6 JUN 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 20 MAR 2013 02:00AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 23 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 4 APR 2012
- A. M. Pinto. Grant Number: 5K23DK075645
- H. A. Raynor. Grant Number: R01DK074721
- The National Institute of Diabetes and Digestive and Kidney Diseases
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!