Disclosure: There are no conflicts of interest to disclose.
Fat mass is a predictor of incident foot pain
Article first published online: 2 JUL 2013
Copyright © 2013 The Obesity Society
Volume 21, Issue 9, pages E495–E499, September 2013
How to Cite
Butterworth, P.A., Urquhart, D.M., Cicuttini, F.M., Menz, H.B., Strauss, B.J., Proietto, J., Dixon, J.B., Jones, G., Landorf, K.B. and Wluka, A.E. (2013), Fat mass is a predictor of incident foot pain. Obesity, 21: E495–E499. doi: 10.1002/oby.20393
Author Contributions: All authors were involved in drafting this article or revising it critically for important intellectual content, and all authors approved the final version to be published. Dr Wluka had full access to all of the data in this study and took responsibility for the integrity of the data and the accuracy of the data analysis.
Study conception and design: Butterworth, Menz, Urquhart, Cicuttini, Wluka, Strauss, Proietto, Dixon, and Jones were involved in study conception and design.
Acquisition of data: Butterworth, Urquhart, Cicuttini, Wluka, Strauss, and Proietto were involved in data acquisition.
Analysis and interpretation of data: Butterworth, Wluka, Urquhart, Cicuttini, Menz, Strauss, Jones, Proietto, and Landorf were involved in data analysis and interpretation.
- Issue published online: 23 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 2 JUL 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 20 MAR 2013 02:14AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 17 OCT 2012
- 24SF-36 Health Survey Manual and Interpretation Guide. Boston, MA: The Health Institute, New England Medical Center; 1993., , , .