Disclosure: The accelerometers used were provided by Philips DirectLife, The Netherlands.
Validation of the TracmorD Triaxial Accelerometer to Assess Physical Activity in Preschool Children
Article first published online: 2 JUL 2013
Copyright © 2013 The Obesity Society
Volume 21, Issue 9, pages 1877–1883, September 2013
How to Cite
Sijtsma, A., Schierbeek, H., Goris, A. H.C., Joosten, K. F.M., van Kessel, I., Corpeleijn, E. and Sauer, P. J.J. (2013), Validation of the TracmorD Triaxial Accelerometer to Assess Physical Activity in Preschool Children. Obesity, 21: 1877–1883. doi: 10.1002/oby.20401
Relevant conflicts of interest/financial disclosures: Nothing to report. Full financial disclosures and author notes may be found in the online version of this article.
- Issue published online: 23 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 2 JUL 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 20 MAR 2013 02:15AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 14 MAY 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!