Disclosure: The authors declared no conflict of interest.
Insulin's microvascular vasodilatory effects are inversely related to peripheral vascular resistance in overweight, but insulin-sensitive subjects
Article first published online: 11 JUN 2013
Copyright © 2013 The Obesity Society
Volume 21, Issue 12, pages 2557–2561, December 2013
How to Cite
Hornstra, J.M., Serné, E.H., Eringa, E.C., Wijnker, M.C., de Boer, M.P., Yudkin, J.S. and Smulders, Y.M. (2013), Insulin's microvascular vasodilatory effects are inversely related to peripheral vascular resistance in overweight, but insulin-sensitive subjects. Obesity, 21: 2557–2561. doi: 10.1002/oby.20406
Funding agencies: E. C. Eringa is supported by the Netherlands Organisation for Scientific Research (grant 916.76.179). E.H. Serné is supported by a fellowship from The Netherlands Heart Foundation (grant no. 2010T041).
- Issue published online: 3 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 11 JUN 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 20 MAR 2013 02:47AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 15 MAR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!