Disclosure: B.M.C., A.G.O., and M.U. contributed equally for this manuscript.
Modulation of Double-Stranded RNA-Activated Protein Kinase in Insulin Sensitive Tissues of Obese Humans
Version of Record online: 11 JUN 2013
Copyright © 2013 The Obesity Society
Volume 21, Issue 12, pages 2452–2457, December 2013
How to Cite
Carvalho, B. M., Oliveira, A. G., Ueno, M., Araújo, T. G., Guadagnini, D., Carvalho-Filho, M. A., Geloneze, B., Lima, M. M.O., Pareja, J. C., Carvalheira, J. B.C. and Saad, M. J.A. (2013), Modulation of Double-Stranded RNA-Activated Protein Kinase in Insulin Sensitive Tissues of Obese Humans. Obesity, 21: 2452–2457. doi: 10.1002/oby.20410
Funding agencies: This was supported by grants from Fundação de Amparo à Pesquisa do Estado de São Paulo (FAPESP), Conselho Nacional de Pesquisa (CNPq), and INCT—Obesidade e Diabetes.
- Issue online: 3 DEC 2013
- Version of Record online: 11 JUN 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 21 MAR 2013 05:14AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 10 DEC 2012
- Fundação de Amparo à Pesquisa do Estado de São Paulo (FAPESP)
- Nacional de Pesquisa (CNPq)
- INCT—Obesidade e Diabetes
- 11Sympathetic overactivity, endothelial dysfunction, inflammation, and metabolic abnormalities cluster in grade III (World Health Organization) obesity: reversal through sustained weight loss obtained with laparoscopic adjustable gastric banding. Diabetes care 2006;29:2735-2738., , , Folli F.
- 21Poly(I-C)-induced Toll-like receptor 3 (TLR3)-mediated activation of NFkappa B and MAP kinase is through an interleukin-1 receptor-associated kinase (IRAK)-independent pathway employing the signaling components TLR3-TRAF6-TAK1-TAB2-PKR. J Biol Chem 2003;278:16713-16719., , , , , .