Author Contributions: TPJS, JMH, CAF, and JPK designed the research; TPJS, JMH, MAC, CAF, and JPK conducted the research; TPJS, JMH, CAF, and JPK analyzed the data; TPJS, JMH, and JPK discussed the data; TPJS and JMH wrote the paper; and JPK had primary responsibility for the final content. All authors read and approved the final manuscript. TPJS and JMH contributed equally to this work.
A low-glycemic diet lifestyle intervention improves fat utilization during exercise in older obese humans
Article first published online: 11 JUN 2013
Copyright © 2013 The Obesity Society
Volume 21, Issue 11, pages 2272–2278, November 2013
How to Cite
Solomon, T. P. J., Haus, J. M., Cook, M. A., Flask, C. A. and Kirwan, J. P. (2013), A low-glycemic diet lifestyle intervention improves fat utilization during exercise in older obese humans. Obesity, 21: 2272–2278. doi: 10.1002/oby.20411
Funding Agencies: This research was supported by NIH grant RO1 AG12834 (JPK), and was supported in part by the National Institutes of Health, National Center for Research Resources, CTSA 1UL1RR024989, Cleveland, OH. JMH was supported by National Institutes of Health grant T32 HL00787.
- Issue published online: 1 NOV 2013
- Article first published online: 11 JUN 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 20 MAR 2013 02:46AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 18 SEP 2012
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Number: RO1 AG12834 (JPK)
- National Center for Research Resources. Grant Number: CTSA 1UL1RR024989
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Number: T32 HL00787