Disclosure: Pia Christensen, Henning Bliddal, Birgit Falk Riecke, Marius Henriksen and Arne Astrup received travel grants to attend scientific meetings from the Cambridge Manufacturing Company.
Comparison of three weight maintenance programs on cardiovascular risk, bone and vitamins in sedentary older adults
Version of Record online: 13 APR 2013
Copyright © 2013 The Obesity Society
Volume 21, Issue 10, pages 1982–1990, October 2013
How to Cite
Christensen, P., Frederiksen, R., Bliddal, H., Riecke, B. F., Bartels, E. M., Henriksen, M., Juul-S⊘rensen, T., Gudbergsen, H., Winther, K., Astrup, A. and Christensen, R. (2013), Comparison of three weight maintenance programs on cardiovascular risk, bone and vitamins in sedentary older adults. Obesity, 21: 1982–1990. doi: 10.1002/oby.20413
- Issue online: 5 OCT 2013
- Version of Record online: 13 APR 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 20 MAR 2013 02:45AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 30 AUG 2012
- The Oak Foundation
- The Velux Foundation
- The Cambridge Weight Plan
- The Danish Rheumatism Association
- The Augustinus Foundation
- The A.P. M⊘ller Foundation for the Advancement of Medical Science
- Erik H⊘rslev og hustru Birgit H⊘rslevs Fond
- Aase og Ejnar Danielsens fond and Bjarne Jensens Fond
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
|oby20413-sup-0001-suppfig1.ppt||110K||Supporting Information Figure 1|
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.