Funding agencies: This work was funded by a studentship from the University of Aberdeen and AstraZeneca.
Effects of a specific MCHR1 antagonist (GW803430) on energy budget and glucose metabolism in diet-induced obese mice
Article first published online: 2 DEC 2013
Copyright © 2013 The Obesity Society
Volume 22, Issue 3, pages 681–690, March 2014
How to Cite
Zhang, L.-N., Sinclair, R., Selman, C., Mitchell, S., Morgan, D., Clapham, J. C. and Speakman, J. R. (2014), Effects of a specific MCHR1 antagonist (GW803430) on energy budget and glucose metabolism in diet-induced obese mice. Obesity, 22: 681–690. doi: 10.1002/oby.20418
Disclosure: The authors declare no conflicts of interests.
- Issue published online: 5 MAR 2014
- Article first published online: 2 DEC 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 20 MAR 2013 02:44AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 27 NOV 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!