S. Sandy An and Nicholette D. Palmer contributed equally to this work.
Genetic analysis of adiponectin variation and its association with type 2 diabetes in African Americans
Article first published online: 11 JUN 2013
Copyright © 2013 The Obesity Society
Volume 21, Issue 12, pages E721–E729, December 2013
How to Cite
Sandy An, S., Palmer, N. D., Hanley, A. J.G., Ziegler, J. T., Mark Brown, W., Freedman, B. I., Register, T. C., Rotter, J. I., Guo, X., Ida Chen, Y.-D., Wagenknecht, L. E., Langefeld, C. D. and Bowden, D. W. (2013), Genetic analysis of adiponectin variation and its association with type 2 diabetes in African Americans. Obesity, 21: E721–E729. doi: 10.1002/oby.20419
Disclosure: The authors declare no conflict of interest.
Funding agencies: This work was supported by NIH grants HL060894 (DWB), R01 DK066358 (DWB), R01 DK053591 (DWB), R01 HL56266 (BIF), R01 DK070941 (BIF) and F30 DK91076 (SSA).
- Issue published online: 3 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 11 JUN 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 20 MAR 2013 02:43AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 10 SEP 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!