Disclosure: Authors do not have any conflicts of interest to disclose.
Article first published online: 20 JUN 2013
Copyright © 2013 The Obesity Society
Volume 21, Issue 5, pages 944–950, May 2013
How to Cite
Belalcazar, L. M., Haffner, S. M., Lang, W., Hoogeveen, R. C., Rushing, J., Schwenke, D. C., Tracy, R. P., Pi-Sunyer, F. X., Kriska, A. M. and Ballantyne and the Look AHEAD (Action for Health in Diabetes) Research Group, C. M. (2013), Lifestyle intervention and/or statins for the reduction of C-reactive protein in type 2 diabetes: From the look AHEAD study. Obesity, 21: 944–950. doi: 10.1002/oby.20431
Funding agencies: Look AHEAD is sponsored by the National Institute of Diabetes and Digestive and Kidney Diseases, co-sponsored by the National, Heart, Lung and Blood Institute (NHLBI), National Institute of Nursing Research, Office of Research on Women's Health, National Center on Minority Health and Health Disparities and Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. Additional Look AHEAD funding is listed online. This work was supported by NHLBI Grants HL090514-02S1 (LMB) and HL090514 (CMB).
- Issue published online: 20 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 20 JUN 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 20 MAR 2013 02:34AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 29 AUG 2012
- National Institute of Diabetes and Digestive and Kidney Diseases
- National, Heart, Lung and Blood Institute
- National Institute of Nursing Research
- Office of Research on Women's Health
- National Center on Minority Health and Health Disparities
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. Grant Number: HL090514-02S1
- (LMB). Grant Number: HL090514
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.