Disclosure: The authors declare no conflicts of interest.
Relation of Food Intake Behaviors and Obesity Development in Young Common Marmoset Monkeys
Article first published online: 2 JUL 2013
Copyright © 2013 The Obesity Society
Volume 21, Issue 9, pages 1891–1899, September 2013
How to Cite
Ross, C. N., Power, M. L., Artavia, J. M. and Tardif, S. D. (2013), Relation of Food Intake Behaviors and Obesity Development in Young Common Marmoset Monkeys. Obesity, 21: 1891–1899. doi: 10.1002/oby.20432
Funding agencies: This study was supported by a grant from NIH: R01 DK077639.
- Issue published online: 23 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 2 JUL 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 20 MAR 2013 02:34AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 5 DEC 2012
- NIH. Grant Number: R01 DK077639
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!