Funding agencies: This study was supported by The Swedish Research Council, the Swedish Heart and Lung foundation, the Marianne and Marcus Wallenberg Foundation, EXODIAB, Dalarna University and Uppsala University.
Hypertriglyceridemic waist phenotype is associated with decreased insulin sensitivity and incident diabetes in elderly men
Article first published online: 13 JUN 2013
Copyright © 2013 The Obesity Society
Volume 22, Issue 2, pages 526–529, February 2014
How to Cite
Carlsson, A. C., Risérus, U. and Ärnlöv, J. (2014), Hypertriglyceridemic waist phenotype is associated with decreased insulin sensitivity and incident diabetes in elderly men. Obesity, 22: 526–529. doi: 10.1002/oby.20434
Disclosure: The authors declared no conflict of interest.
Author Contributions: JÄ and ACC conceived and designed the study; JÄ and ACC performed the statistical analysis; ACC, JÄ and UR interpreted the data; ACC drafted the manuscript; JÄ and UR critically revised the manuscript for important intellectual content; JÄ obtained the funding and supervised the study.
- Issue published online: 3 FEB 2014
- Article first published online: 13 JUN 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 20 MAR 2013 02:33AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 26 NOV 2012
- The Swedish Research Council
- Swedish Heart and Lung foundation
- Marianne and Marcus Wallenberg Foundation
- Dalarna University
- Uppsala University