Abbreviations: HW, Hardy-Weinberg; WC, Waist circumference; BMI, Body mass index.
Genome-wide linkage and regional association study of obesity-related phenotypes: The GenSalt study
Article first published online: 2 JUL 2013
Copyright © 2013 The Obesity Society
Volume 22, Issue 2, pages 545–556, February 2014
How to Cite
Liu, A. Y., Gu, D., Hixson, J. E., Rao, D. C., Shimmin, L. C., Jaquish, C. E., Liu, D.-P., He, J. and Kelly, T. N. (2014), Genome-wide linkage and regional association study of obesity-related phenotypes: The GenSalt study. Obesity, 22: 545–556. doi: 10.1002/oby.20469
Funding agencies: The Genetic Epidemiology Network of Salt Sensitivity is supported by research grants (U01HL072507, R01HL087263, and R01HL090682) from the National Heart, Lung, and Blood Institute, National Institutes of Health, Bethesda, MD.
Disclosure: The authors have no conflicts of interest to disclose.
Author contributions: Study design: AY Liu, D Gu, JE Hixson, DC Rao, CE Jaquish, J He, TN Kelly. Phenotype collection: D Gu, D Liu, J He. Genotyping: JE Hixson, LC Shimmin. Data management: AY Liu, DC Rao, TN Kelly. Data analysis and interpretation: AY Liu, D Gu, JE Hixson, DC Rao, CE Jaquish, J He, TN Kelly. Manuscript preparation: AY Liu, J He, TN Kelly. Manuscript revision: AY Liu, D Gu, JE Hixson, DC Rao, CE Jaquish, J He, TN Kelly.
- Issue published online: 3 FEB 2014
- Article first published online: 2 JUL 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 21 MAR 2013 11:41AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 19 JAN 2012
This article has been cited by:
- 1Genetic and Environmental Influences on Obesity-Related Phenotypes in Chinese Twins Reared Apart and Together, Behavior Genetics, 2015,, , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,
- 2Obesity and genomics: role of technology in unraveling the complex genetic architecture of obesity, Human Genetics, 2015, 134, 4, 361, ,