Disclosure: The authors declared no conflict of interest.
An Integrated Approach to Assess the Role of Chemical Exposure in Obesity
Version of Record online: 26 JUL 2013
Copyright © 2013 The Obesity Society
Volume 21, Issue 6, pages 1084–1085, June 2013
How to Cite
Legler, J. (2013), An Integrated Approach to Assess the Role of Chemical Exposure in Obesity. Obesity, 21: 1084–1085. doi: 10.1002/oby.20478
Funding agencies: We acknowledge the contribution of the entire OBELIX team and funding from the European Community's Seventh Framework Programme [FP7/2007-2013] under grant agreement no. 227391.
- Issue online: 26 JUL 2013
- Version of Record online: 26 JUL 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 17 APR 2013 01:05PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 16 JAN 2013
- 7Effects of endocrine disrupting chemicals on in vitro global DNA methylation and adipocyte differentiation. Toxicol In vitro (in press)., , , et al.