Funding agencies: This research was supported by the Canadian Institutes of Health Research (T 0602145.02), and an operating grant from genome Quebec (Complications Associated with obesity; CAO). Rémi Rabasa-Lhoret holds a scholarship from FRSQ (Fonds de Recherche en Santé du Québec and is the recipient of the J-A DeSéve chair in clinical research). Siham Yasari is currently employed by the Canadian Institutes of Health Research and she declares no conflict of interests. Vincenzo Di Marzo and Fabiana Piscitelli are recipients of an NIH grant (DA-009789).
Circulating endocannabinoids in insulin sensitive vs. Insulin resistant obese postmenopausal women. A MONET group study
Article first published online: 19 OCT 2013
© 2013 The Obesity Society
Volume 22, Issue 1, pages 211–216, January 2014
How to Cite
Abdulnour, J., Yasari, S., Rabasa-Lhoret, R., Faraj, May., Petrosino, S., Piscitelli, F., Prud' homme, D. and Di Marzo, V. (2014), Circulating endocannabinoids in insulin sensitive vs. Insulin resistant obese postmenopausal women. A MONET group study. Obesity, 22: 211–216. doi: 10.1002/oby.20498
Disclosure: The authors declare no conflict of interest.
Author Contributions: Joseph Abdulnour, Siham Yasari, Remi Rabasa-Lhoret, Vincenzo Di Marzo and Denis Prud'homme played a role in the conception/design as well as the acquisition of data. Stefania Petrosino and Fabiana Piscitelli carried out the endocannabinoid measurements. All authors were involved in writing and interpreting the paper and gave final approval of the submitted and published versions.
- Issue published online: 11 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 19 OCT 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 24 APR 2013 02:54PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received:
This article has been cited by:
- 1Changes in Plasma Levels of N-Arachidonoyl Ethanolamine and N-Palmitoylethanolamine following Bariatric Surgery in Morbidly Obese Females with Impaired Glucose Homeostasis, Journal of Diabetes Research, 2015, 2015, 1, , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,
- 2Système endocannabinoïde et exercice – implications neuro-métaboliques, Cahiers de Nutrition et de Diététique, 2015,,
- You have free access to this content3