Disclosure: The authors report no competing interests.
Abuse victimization in childhood or adolescence and risk of food addiction in adult women
Article first published online: 29 JUL 2013
Copyright © 2013 The Obesity Society
Volume 21, Issue 12, pages E775–E781, December 2013
How to Cite
Mason, S. M., Flint, A. J., Field, A. E., Austin, S. B. and Rich-Edwards, J. W. (2013), Abuse victimization in childhood or adolescence and risk of food addiction in adult women. Obesity, 21: E775–E781. doi: 10.1002/oby.20500
Funding agencies: This project was supported by grants RO1HL081557 and RO1HL064108 from the National Institutes of Health.
- Issue published online: 3 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 29 JUL 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 2 MAY 2013 01:12AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 26 NOV 2012