Funding agencies: National Heart, Lung, Blood Institute grants 5-U01 HL68734, 5-U01 HL68676, 5-U01 HL68790, 5-U01 HL68920, and 5-HL68955.
Greater weight loss with increasing age in the weight loss maintenance trial
Article first published online: 29 JUL 2013
Copyright © 2013 The Obesity Society
Volume 22, Issue 1, pages 39–44, January 2014
How to Cite
Svetkey, L. P., Clark, J. M., Funk, K., Corsino, L., Batch, B. C., Hollis, J. F., Appel, L. J., Brantley, P. J., Loria, C. M., Champagne, C. M., Vollmer, W. M. and Stevens, V. J. (2014), Greater weight loss with increasing age in the weight loss maintenance trial. Obesity, 22: 39–44. doi: 10.1002/oby.20506
Disclosure: The authors have no competing interests.
Author contributions: LPS, KF, JFH, JFA, PJB, CML, CMC, WMV, and VJS were involved in study design. All authors were involved in study conduct, interpretation of results and preparation and/or editing of the manuscript. All authors were involved in writing the paper and had final approval of the submitted and published versions.
- Issue published online: 11 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 29 JUL 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 3 MAY 2013 03:49AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 20 DEC 2012
This article has been cited by:
- 1Adding Evidence-Based Behavioral Weight Loss Strategies to a Statewide Wellness Campaign: A Randomized Clinical Trial, American Journal of Public Health, 2014, 104, 7, 1300, , , , , , , , ,
- 2Weight loss intervention for young adults using mobile technology: Design and rationale of a randomized controlled trial — Cell Phone Intervention for You (CITY), Contemporary Clinical Trials, 2014, 37, 2, 333, , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,