Disclosures: The authors have no conflicts of interest to declare.
Prospective association of protein intake during puberty with body composition in young adulthood
Article first published online: 13 AUG 2013
Copyright © 2013 The Obesity Society
Volume 21, Issue 12, pages E782–E789, December 2013
How to Cite
Assmann, K.E., Joslowski, G., Buyken, A.E., Cheng, G., Remer, T., Kroke, A. and Günther, A.L.B. (2013), Prospective association of protein intake during puberty with body composition in young adulthood. Obesity, 21: E782–E789. doi: 10.1002/oby.20516
Funding agencies: The contributions of the authors were as follows: KEA: conducted the statistical analysis and wrote the manuscript; AEB, ALBG and AK: conceived the research project; all authors: made substantial contributions to the interpretation of the results. AEB supervised the study.
- Issue published online: 3 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 13 AUG 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 21 JUN 2013 05:08AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 6 DEC 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!