Funding agencies: PD is supported by grants from NIH (R01 DK069805 and RO1 DK075877), the American Diabetes Association (708CR13) and the Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation. PD also has support from Sanofi-Aventis, Merck, Amylin, and Abbott Pharmaceuticals.
Increase in the mediators of asthma in obesity and obesity with type 2 diabetes: Reduction with weight loss
Article first published online: 4 SEP 2013
Copyright © 2013 The Obesity Society
Volume 22, Issue 2, pages 356–362, February 2014
How to Cite
Dandona, P., Ghanim, H., Monte, S. V., Caruana, J. A., Green, K., Abuaysheh, S., Lohano, T., Schentag, J., Dhindsa, S. and Chaudhuri, A. (2014), Increase in the mediators of asthma in obesity and obesity with type 2 diabetes: Reduction with weight loss. Obesity, 22: 356–362. doi: 10.1002/oby.20524
Disclosure: Authors declare no conflicts of interest. Dr. Dandona is the guarantor of this work, had full access to all the data, and takes full responsibility for the integrity of data and the accuracy of data analysis.
- Issue published online: 3 FEB 2014
- Article first published online: 4 SEP 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 26 JUN 2013 12:15PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 27 MAR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!