Disclosure: The authors declared no conflict of interest.
CRF type 2 receptors mediate the metabolic effects of ghrelin in C2C12 cells
Article first published online: 10 SEP 2013
Copyright © 2013 The Obesity Society
How to Cite
Gershon, E. and Vale, W. W. (2013), CRF type 2 receptors mediate the metabolic effects of ghrelin in C2C12 cells. Obesity. doi: 10.1002/oby.20535
Funding agencies: This work was supported by grants from the Foundation for Prader-Willi Research and The Machiah Foundation, a supporting foundation of the Jewish Community Federation and Endowment Fund and in part by the Clayton Medical Research Foundation, Inc. and the National Institute of Diabetes and Digestive and Kidney Diseases Program Project Grant DK 026741-33.
- Article first published online: 10 SEP 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 26 JUN 2013 12:44PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 18 DEC 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!