Funding agency: This project was funded in part by USUHS Center Project Program 72NC-02 to Drs. Sbrocco, Tanofsky-Kraff, and Stephens. This manuscript was developed within the scope of these authors' work for the Henry M. Jackson Foundation for the Advancement of Military Medicine, Inc., supported by grant F172NC-02.
Obesity and the US military family
Article first published online: 5 SEP 2013
Copyright © 2013 The Obesity Society
Volume 21, Issue 11, pages 2205–2220, November 2013
How to Cite
Tanofsky-Kraff, M., Sbrocco, T., Theim, K. R., Cohen, L. A., Mackey, E. R., Stice, E., Henderson, J. L., McCreight, S. J., Bryant, E. J. and Stephens, M. B. (2013), Obesity and the US military family. Obesity, 21: 2205–2220. doi: 10.1002/oby.20566
This manuscript was developed within the scope of these authors' work for the Henry M. Jackson Foundation for the Advancement of Military Medicine, Inc., supported by grant F172NC-02.
Disclosure: The authors have no competing interests.
- Issue published online: 1 NOV 2013
- Article first published online: 5 SEP 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 9 JUL 2013 02:00AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 11 JAN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!