Disclosures: The authors declared no conflicts of interest.
Longitudinal trajectories of BMI and cardiovascular disease risk: The national longitudinal study of adolescent health
Article first published online: 17 OCT 2013
Copyright © 2013 The Obesity Society
Volume 21, Issue 11, pages 2180–2188, November 2013
How to Cite
Attard, S. M., Herring, A. H., Howard, A. G. and Gordon-Larsen, P. (2013), Longitudinal trajectories of BMI and cardiovascular disease risk: The national longitudinal study of adolescent health. Obesity, 21: 2180–2188. doi: 10.1002/oby.20569
Funding agencies: This study was funded by National Institutes of Health Grant R01HD057194. The Carolina Population Center (R24 HD050924) provided general support. This research uses data from Add Health, a program project directed by Kathleen Mullan Harris and designed by J. Richard Udry, Peter S. Bearman, and Kathleen Mullan Harris at the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill andfunded by Grant P01-HD31921 from the Eunice Kennedy Shriver National Institute of Child Health and Human Development, with cooperative funding from 23 other federal agencies and foundations.
- Issue published online: 1 NOV 2013
- Article first published online: 17 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 28 APR 2013
- National Institutes of Health . Grant Number: R01HD057194
- The Carolina Population Center . Grant Number: R24 HD050924
- University of North Carolina . Grant Number: P01- HD31921
- Eunice Kennedy Shriver National Institute of Child Health and Human Development
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.