Funding agencies: This research was supported by the InQpharm Group. This study was funded by InQpharm Group.
Weight reduction and maintenance with IQP-PV-101: A 12-week randomized controlled study with a 24-week open label period
Version of Record online: 5 SEP 2013
Copyright © 2013 The Obesity Society
Volume 22, Issue 3, pages 645–651, March 2014
How to Cite
Grube, B., Chong, W.-F., Chong, P.-W. and Riede, L. (2014), Weight reduction and maintenance with IQP-PV-101: A 12-week randomized controlled study with a 24-week open label period. Obesity, 22: 645–651. doi: 10.1002/oby.20577
Disclosure: Barbara Grube, MD, was the principal investigator of the study. Wen-Fen Chong and Pee-Win Chong are employees of InQpharm Europe Ltd. and were involved in the study design, oversight, and the drafting of the manuscript. Linda Riede is an employee of analyze and realize ag and was the project manager for this trial.
- Issue online: 5 MAR 2014
- Version of Record online: 5 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 18 APR 2013
- clinicaltrials.gov . Grant Numbers: NCT01233349 , NCT01435278
- 5World Health Organization. World Health Statistics 2012. Geneva: WHO; 2012. pp 36–37.
- 17Enhanced weight loss from a dietary supplement containing standardized Phaseolus vulgaris extract in overweight men and women. J Appl Res 2010;10:73–79., , , , .
- 18Blocking carbohydrate absorption and weight loss: A clinical trial using Phase 2™ brand proprietary fractionated white bean extract. Altern Med Rev 2004;9:63–69., , .
- 21EFSA Panel on Dietetic products, Nutrition and Allergies (NDA). Guidance on the scientific requirements for health claims related to appetite ratings, weight management, and blood glucose concentrations. EFSA J 2012;10:2604 (11 pp).