Funding agencies: American Recovery and Reinvestment Act (Award #R18 AE000026).Disclosures: The authors declare no conflict of interest.
Brief Cutting Edge Report
Improving children's obesity-related health care quality: Process outcomes of a cluster-randomized controlled trial
Version of Record online: 16 OCT 2013
© 2013 The Obesity Society
Volume 22, Issue 1, pages 27–31, January 2014
How to Cite
Taveras, E. M., Marshall, R., Horan, C. M., Gillman, M. W., Hacker, K., Kleinman, K. P., Koziol, R., Price, S., Rifas-Shiman, S. L. and Simon, S. R. (2014), Improving children's obesity-related health care quality: Process outcomes of a cluster-randomized controlled trial. Obesity, 22: 27–31. doi: 10.1002/oby.20612
Disclosures: The authors decla re no confli ct of interest.
Author Contributions: Study concept and design: Taveras EM, Kleinman K, Gillman MW, Hacker K, Marshall R, Simon SR; Acquisition of data: Horan, CM, Koziol R. Analysis and interpretation of data: Taveras EM, Rifas-Shiman SL, Kleinman K; Drafting of manuscript: Taveras EM, Rifas-Shiman SL; Critical revision of the manuscript for important intellectual content: Taveras EM, Rifas-Shiman SL, Kleinman K, Gillman MW, Hacker K, Marshall R, Horan CM, Price S, Koziol R, Simon SR; Statistical analysis: Rifas-Shiman SL, Kleinman KP; Obtained funding: Taveras EM; Marshall R; Administrative, technical, or material support: Horan CM, Price S, Koziol R; Study supervision: Taveras EM, Marshall R.
- Issue online: 11 JAN 2014
- Version of Record online: 16 OCT 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 26 AUG 2013 04:29AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 9 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Received: 1 FEB 2013
- 1National Committee for Quality Assurance. Body mass index (BMI) percentile assessment and counseling for nutrition and physical activity (for children/adolescents) (BCA), 2009 proposed Healthcare Effectiveness Data and Information Set (HEDIS) measures 2008; http://www.ncqa.org/Portals/0/PublicComment/HEDIS2009/BCA_Specs_and_Workup_PDF.pdf.
- 9Chronic disease management: what will it take to improve care for chronic illness? Eff Clin Pract 1998;1 2–4..