All other Look AHEAD staffs are listed alphabetically by site.
Baseline predictors of missed visits in the look AHEAD study
Article first published online: 16 OCT 2013
© 2013 The Obesity Society
Volume 22, Issue 1, pages 131–140, January 2014
How to Cite
Fitzpatrick, S. L., Jeffery, R., Johnson, K. C., Roche, C. C., Van Dorsten, B., Gee, M., Johnson, R. A., Charleston, J., Dotson, K., Walkup, M. P., Hill-Briggs, F., Brancati, F. L. and The Look AHEAD Research Group (2014), Baseline predictors of missed visits in the look AHEAD study. Obesity, 22: 131–140. doi: 10.1002/oby.20613
Funding agencies: This study was supported by the National Institute of Diabetes and Digestive and Kidney Diseases of the National Institutes of Health under award U01DK057149.
Disclosure: The authors declared no conflict of interest
- Issue published online: 11 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 16 OCT 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 2 SEP 2013 03:46AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 1 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Received: 13 JUN 2013
- 8Look AHEAD Research Group, Wing RR. Long-term effects of a lifestyle intervention on weight and cardiovascular risk factors in individuals with type 2 diabetes mellitus: four-year results of the Look AHEAD trial. Arch Intern Med 2010;170:1566–1575.
- 10SF-36 Physical and Mental Health Summary Scales: A User's Manual. Boston, MA: New England Medical Center; 1994., , .
- 11Beck Depression Inventory-II. San Antonio, TX: Psychological Corp; 1996., , .
- 20SAS Institute Inc. Base SAS® 9.2 Procedures Guide: Statistical Procedures, Third Edition. Cary, NC: SAS Institute Inc. 2010.