Disclosure Statement: The authors have nothing to disclose.Funding agencies: This research project is supported by a cooperative agreement U01 NS041588 from the National Institute of Neurological Disorders and Stroke, National Institutes of Health, Department of Health and Human Service.
A risk algorithm for assessing short–term mortality for obese black and white men and women
Article first published online: 16 OCT 2013
Copyright © 2013 The Obesity Society
Volume 22, Issue 4, pages 1142–1148, April 2014
How to Cite
Lakoski, S. G., Mallick, H., McClure, L. A., Safford, M., Kissela, B., Howard, G. and Cushman, M. (2014), A risk algorithm for assessing short–term mortality for obese black and white men and women. Obesity, 22: 1142–1148. doi: 10.1002/oby.20622
- Issue published online: 26 MAR 2014
- Article first published online: 16 OCT 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 30 SEP 2013 09:15AM EST
- Manuscript Revised: 9 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Received: 28 JUN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!