Disclosure: The authors declared no conflict of interest.
Subclinical inflammation during third trimester of pregnancy was not associated with markers of the metabolic syndrome in young adult offspring
Article first published online: 5 DEC 2013
Copyright © 2013 The Obesity Society
Volume 22, Issue 5, pages 1351–1358, May 2014
How to Cite
Danielsen, I., Granström, C., Rytter, D., Halldorsson, T. I., Bech, B. H., Henriksen, T. B., Stehouwer, C. D. A., Schalkwijk, C. G., Vaag, A. A. and Olsen, S. F. (2014), Subclinical inflammation during third trimester of pregnancy was not associated with markers of the metabolic syndrome in young adult offspring. Obesity, 22: 1351–1358. doi: 10.1002/oby.20650
Funding agencies: Danish Council for Strategic Research (09-067124; 09-063072; 2101-06-0005)
- Issue published online: 1 MAY 2014
- Article first published online: 5 DEC 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 25 OCT 2013 05:25AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 11 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Received: 2 JUL 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!