Funding agencies: This research is supported by the US National Institutes of Health (R01AG013196 to ASM; R01AG034454 to ASM & MK, R01HL036310 to MK), the UK Medical Research Council (K013351 to MK), the Economic and Social Research Council (to Mk) and the British Heart Foundation (to EB).Disclosure: The authors declare no conflict of interest.Author contributions: ASM had full access to the data, and takes responsibility for the integrity of the data and accuracy of the data analyses. All authors contributed to the concept and design of study, drafting and critical revision of the manuscript.
Association of body mass index and waist circumference with successful aging
Article first published online: 6 DEC 2013
Copyright © 2013 The Obesity Society
Volume 22, Issue 4, pages 1172–1178, April 2014
How to Cite
Singh-Manoux, A., Sabia, S., Bouillon, K., Brunner, E. J., Grodstein, F., Elbaz, A. and Kivimaki, M. (2014), Association of body mass index and waist circumference with successful aging. Obesity, 22: 1172–1178. doi: 10.1002/oby.20651
- Issue published online: 26 MAR 2014
- Article first published online: 6 DEC 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 25 OCT 2013 03:58AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 12 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Received: 18 JUN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!