Funding agencies: This work was completed with funding from NIDDK/NIH grant numbers U01-DK61230, U01-DK61249, U01-DK61231, and U01-DK61223, with additional support from the American Diabetes Association.
Stability of relative weight category and cardiometabolic risk factors among moderately and severely obese middle school youth
Article first published online: 9 JAN 2014
Copyright © 2013 The Obesity Society
Volume 22, Issue 4, pages 1118–1125, April 2014
How to Cite
Marcus, M. D., Foster, G. D. and El ghormli, L. (2014), Stability of relative weight category and cardiometabolic risk factors among moderately and severely obese middle school youth. Obesity, 22: 1118–1125. doi: 10.1002/oby.20688
Disclosure: Dr. Marcus reports grants from NIDDK, during the conduct of the study; personal fees from Scientific Advisory Board for United Health Group, outside the submitted work. Dr. Foster reports grants from NIH/NIDDK, during the conduct of the study; personal fees from Con Agra Foods, Tate and Lyle, and United Health Group for Service on Scientific Advisory. These relationships were present during the study but no longer exist. Currently, Dr. Foster is a full-time employee of Weight Watchers International. Ms. El ghormli reports grants from NIDDK.
- Issue published online: 26 MAR 2014
- Article first published online: 9 JAN 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 23 DEC 2013 01:49AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Received: 28 AUG 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!