Funding agencies: The research was supported by NIH grant DK091784.
Brief Cutting Edge Report
Alloisoleucine differentiates the branched-chain aminoacidemia of Zucker and dietary obese rats
Article first published online: 17 MAR 2014
Copyright © 2014 The Obesity Society
Volume 22, Issue 5, pages 1212–1215, May 2014
How to Cite
Olson, K. C., Chen, G., Xu, Y., Hajnal, A. and Lynch, C. J. (2014), Alloisoleucine differentiates the branched-chain aminoacidemia of Zucker and dietary obese rats. Obesity, 22: 1212–1215. doi: 10.1002/oby.20691
Disclosure: The authors have no competing interests.
- Issue published online: 1 MAY 2014
- Article first published online: 17 MAR 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 11 JAN 2014 01:01AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Received: 8 JUL 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!