Funding agencies: This project was funded by a grant from the Pennsylvania Department of Health to the Monell Center. Dr. Pepino is currently a fellow from a KL2 TR000450 subaward, grant UL1 TR000448 (Clinical and Translational Sciences Award), from the National Center for Research Resources (NCRR), a component of the National Institutes of Health (NIH), and the NIH Roadmap for Medical Research.
Cigarette smoking and obesity are associated with decreased fat perception in women
Article first published online: 25 JAN 2014
Copyright © 2014 The Obesity Society
Volume 22, Issue 4, pages 1050–1055, April 2014
How to Cite
Pepino, M. Y. and Mennella, J. A. (2014), Cigarette smoking and obesity are associated with decreased fat perception in women. Obesity, 22: 1050–1055. doi: 10.1002/oby.20697
Disclosure: The authors have no competing interest.
- Issue published online: 26 MAR 2014
- Article first published online: 25 JAN 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 11 JAN 2014 02:37AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Received: 8 OCT 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!